Sunday, March 25, 2012

Making a Poseable Art Doll: Part 9

I suppose it has been a while since I last posted.  I guess I needed a little break.

But I did finish my dragon today.  Here he is:

Since I didn't find fur I liked that was longer than the white faux fur I bought, I decided to weft in yarn 1 ply at a time.  I brushed it out and then trimmed them up.  I painted the faux fur using Dye-na-flow.  He is green and black with some white showing through.

I like how he turned out.  I do plan to try another one later.  Not sure what I will work on now.  My bjd is still not complete.


  1. Wow he's changed quite a bit since we last saw him. He looks so cuddly :) I like his fluffy crest too.

    1. Thanks. :) I like his fluffy crest too. I almost contemplated going without it, but I think it made him look better.